Social Icons

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Goodbye Blogger, Hello Wordpress!

Hello! Some of you might have already heard but about a week ago I made the change from blogspot to wordpress and so if you are following me via GFC or blogloving you will no longer get an update when I have a new post up. I apologize for the inconvenience but the good news is that both of my blogs are now together on one page that is so much easier to navigate! You will see that there are a few options for how you can subscribe to my posts on there that makes it nice and easy for us to keep in touch. To see more photos of this outfit from OceanfrontBoutique head on over to my new page, Harlow Darling!

6 comments:

  1. Very exciting! How fun that you've made the switch. I'm partial to Blogger, but definitely see the appeal of Wordpress and am happily married to a devoted fan of it (who, quite literally, wrote a book that heavily features it, so I love Wordpress for that alone, on top of its other many perks).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very lovely summer dress!
    Finding the "right" platform for a blogger is really a pain...

    See my new outfit post, once again inspired by 1950s, featuring dress made by me (link).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your blog so much. Got fashion tips for men over 30?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I always look forward to what you have coming up!

    ReplyDelete

Please no spam/"I'll follow you if you follow me"/"look at my blog" comments.