Social Icons

Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Drought

Swainsona formosa 'Sturts Desert Pea'
I think this has been the quietest month on the blog yet! Not for a lack of outfits to post or a desire to blog, but extreme temperatures and camera problems (now solved!) and so I have waited, and waited, and waiiiited for a chance to take some photos, and hopefully a it will happen soon. In the mean time I just wanted to say hello, and that I'm still here! While I've been on this unavoidable hiatus I've been shopping up a storm buying some really fabulous vintage reproduction, and planning this years holiday to Europe - exciting things that I cannot wait to blog about.

11 comments:

  1. Hello,Ciao...nice photo,lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you Harlow. I can't wait ro read your new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad your camera problems has been solved, Ive ben thinking what happened. No jealous about the heat, but still envy a little bit of it when it's so cold and wintery here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand- I had camera problems about a year ago- it's so hard to be patient while it gets repaired! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes unexpected periods of going MIA like this turn out to be blessings in disguise that allow us to focus on other things that may have unintentionally fallen to the wayside as we busy ourselves with blogging activities. At least that's how I try to look at them when they happen to me. :)

    Big hugs,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see everything is ok on your end and can't wait to see your soon to be posts. Sometimes hiatus times are good though - restful and without pressure. Or, at least that's how I find it. And Europe, ooh, can't wait to hear your plans - I'm envious already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, can't wait to see you new dresses and read about your plans to visit europe ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im glad your camera problems has been solved, Ive ben thinking what happened. No jealous about the heat, but still envy a little bit of it when it's so cold and wintery here.

    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! So excited for you! Can't wait to see your pretty clothes! Merry from eachlittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please no spam/"I'll follow you if you follow me"/"look at my blog" comments.