Social Icons

Monday, July 27, 2015

Bonsai Kitten

It is only fitting that my first post back in Australia features an Aussie designer - Bonsai Kitten, who are a Melbourne brand that specializes in pinup and retro clothing. Bonsai Kitten were very kind to send me this lovely and very warm top to get me ready for dressing for winter again, making the chilly foggy mornings we've been having a lot less harsh!

As you can probably tell, black and red is one of my favorite colour schemes lately. I think that this is because they are both strong, powerful colours and I always feel incredibly confident wearing them. This outfit in particular is my own take on the concept of power dressing - strong shoulders, defined lines and high heels, softened and made feminine with a bow on top and hearts on my toes.

This lovely pussybow top is an excellent winter wardrobe staple, made from a soft viscose-lycra mix it is warm for cold winter days, and extremely figure flattering with the way it compliments curves. The best thing of all is that the pussybow top comes in a wide range of colours and prints, making it an essential winter wardrobe piece that is easy to mix and match to create a variety of outfits - as well as coming in a short sleeve variety to wear in summer!

Top - courtesy of Bonsai Kitten
Shoes - Mel

11 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit and amazing photos!!! You are so stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red/black combination. You look wonderful!

    By pure coincidence I have just posted on a bright orange/black combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos, you look so great in the red/black!
    Welcome back to Australia as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. No. Stop it. This is too great. You are a mega babe! I'm love with that top, I might need one too (sorry). And I love red and black too, it's the most fabulous combination. I feel like it always says, 'Look at me! But don't approach me, I'm too hot for you!' ;)
    (and I'm really sorry I make you buy all the TOBG tops, I'd stop, but then I'd have to stop buying them, and that would be sad... :P )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is amazing and you look super confident and fierce in it! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rwoar! Yup. That's all I've got to say. Well, not really... I do love this outfit on you Harlow, you look so chic and totally fierce. I think the lady's got game! :D ❤

    xox,
    bonita of Lavender & Twill

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look Beautiful! Bonsai Kitten is a super brand. And the shoes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sexy look! You look just gorgeous is red. The pussybow is super feminine, and those shoes are fab! Winning outfit for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohh, this outfit is smokingly hot!!! Wow, wow, and wow again! So fun, alluring, youthful and pretty - complete with those amazing heels that slay be every time I see them. You look sensational, dear gal!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will always adore the amazing-ness that is red and black. Such a power couple of colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. black and red always makes me feel confident and awesome too. and this outfit is perfect on you! the cute bow makes an otherwise fairly plain red top super adorable. and those pants look like the perfect fit! love it! x

    jessica - littlehenrylee.com

    ReplyDelete

Please no spam/"I'll follow you if you follow me"/"look at my blog" comments.