Social Icons

Monday, April 13, 2015

Darlinghurst Nights

I'm back in Brisbane now and I've been sorting through photos taken last week when I was still in Sydney and having an amazing time. I was lucky to spend a few days hanging out with Kayla and Renee who I met through blogging and it couldn't have been more wonderful, I only wish we didn't live so far away!

We took these photos in the afternoon on our way to have dinner at a club in Surry Hills. Kayla very kindly let me borrow this beautiful velvet dress by Collectif to wear on the night as I had run out of cold weather appropriate clothing. The thick luxurious velvet was perfectly glamorous and so warm on a cool autumn night.

Dress - Collectif
Shoes - I Love Billy

15 comments:

  1. This dress is perfection! I adore velvet, and the cut of this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress! I love red velvet, the colour suits you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you know you have a good friend when they let you borrow such beautiful clothing! The red works perfectly with your complexion :-)

    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so unbelievably stunning, and I love your shoes aswell. You look divine as ever.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!! YOU ARE IN MY NEIGHBOURHOODDDDD (AGAIN!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breathtakingly gorgeous!!! This dress is looks like shimmering garnets on you and is nothing short of head turningly incredible.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! I don't remember seeing that particular dress on sale at Collectif but it sure is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! I love the dresses in velvet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You seriously take some of the best photos ever, girl!!! XO
    -Lauren Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so stunning! You looked amazing that night, so glad that you enjoyed wearing it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful photos and Your velvet dress is a dream...very charming and fabolous outfit...what a DIVA...cheers!
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's such a gorgeous dress, it suits you so well! and it's a shame we didn't get a chance to catch up but maybe we can next time you visit! :) xx

    jessica - littlehenrylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress is absolutely stunning - I would love one like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress is stunning on you! And how awesome of Kayla to let you borrow it! That's a true friend <3

    ReplyDelete

Please no spam/"I'll follow you if you follow me"/"look at my blog" comments.